Whether we like it or not, attorneys are not immune to cybersecurity risks. If not properly insured, even a small cybersecurity event can have a significant impact on a law firm's bottom line. This program will explore the types of cyber risks that lawyers face and how to manage those risks through insurance. The panelists will discuss what's covered under a cyber policy (and what's not), how cyber insurance ties in with other lines of coverage that most law firms already have, and how to fill cyber gaps while avoiding mistakes in a law firm s existing insurance program.
What Lawyers Need to Know About Cyber Insurance
Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
Bethany L. Barrese, Saxe Doernberger & Vita, P.C.
Greg Cooke, USI Affinity
Steven Weisman, McCarter & English, LLP
Neil V. Mody, Connel Foley LLP
- Why do law firms need cyber insurance?
- What types of cyber risks do lawyers face?
- Cyber claim statistics and status of the cyber insurance market
- What's covered under a cyber policy (and what's not)
- How cyber insurance ties in with other lines of coverage that law firms would typically have
To learn more or to register, click here.