Insurance Law Institute 2023: Demystifying the Duty to Defend
October 24, 2023
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Bethany L. Barrese, Saxe Doernberger & Vita, P.C.
Julia Talarick, Kinney Lisovicz Reilly & Wolff P.C. (Moderator)
Maida Chinosi, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Kathleen J. Devlin, Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP
Eric Jesse, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Kimberly M. Parson, Rebar Kelly
Ashley Lauren Turner, McCarter & English
Valerie A. Vladyka, Schenck Price Smith & King LLP
This year's Insurance Law Institute will focus on an insurer’s duty to defend. Questions that will be explored include:
- When does the insurer have a duty to defend?
- When can an insured recoup defense costs?
- When should an insurer not defend?
- What should a reservation of rights letter contain?
- What happens when an insurer fails to defend?
The panel of NJ insurance law attorneys will address these questions and more as they demystify the duty to defend.
Click register or learn more, click here.