As part of SDV’s highly popular State by State Survey series, we are proud to announce the release of our greatly anticipated survey on Workers’ Compensation Immunity. This comprehensive survey examines several key issues relating to the scope and extent of workers’ compensation requirements and immunity across all 50 states. We discuss, among other topics, exclusive remedy protections and the application of such protections in the Consolidated Insurance Program (a.k.a “wrap up “) context.
For each state we review:
- Type of Workers’ Compensation Insurance (private or state funded)
- Workers’ Compensation Exclusive Remedy Statute
- Principal/Statutory Employer Doctrine
- Application of Exclusive Remedy Statute to Principal/Statutory Employers
- Application of Exclusive Remedy Statute to Wrap-Ups
- Subrogation Waiver Prohibited by Statute